
In memorie of my best friend and brother God himself could have ever given to anyone.

This was Don's favorite vest, he had it on when he was killed by a lady who was lrgally blind, yet still had a D.L and decided to drive.
I never really new my mother until I was 16, so sad to say that the primary cause was do to I can only assume was due to a nasty divorce which I was so young at the time I really never knew any details. Well other then what I was told by my father. Now please understand Iloved my father, itwas just after I got older it was extremely hard for me to respect him as a son should do. As I got older I began to ask questions, A LOT of questions at which time I would I was able to find outthe truth. The truth as far as my mom was not a bad person at all. In fact she turned out tobea saint. Even if itwas only in my eyes for so many years. The exact details I will not get into of course, primarely because it would not be relevent to the point I discussed things with my mom in mylater years more in depth as well with other members of my family and was able to verify what momma was telling me was indeed truth. My father was a good man I would say but not a very good "father" or "son" for that matter. The point I would like and hope to make is this. If you are with some one rather a husband, wife or even a significant other, whatever the problem(s) do NOT use your or any other childeren as your weapons againt the other. Please take heed to what I am saying. Eventually in time, maybe even YEARS down the road you will regret it. And their will be no one to blame but you. "Have you called you brother or mother today? I sure wish I could. I will ALWAYS love and miss you both.
No comments:
Post a Comment